Wednesday, February 28, 2018

My Personality Type

My Personality Type:

My personality type is ENTP which I got as a result of taking the Myers-Briggs Personality Type Test. This sequence of letters shows that I'm flexible with new problems and tasks that I'm given, resourceful and able to create new solutions, smart in terms of reading other people, and bored easily by things repetitive or that stay the same. I quickly react to problems and I'm quick in turning from one interest to another, so I'm constantly experiencing new ideas and interests. 

Famous People With The Same Personality Type:

Many people in the past have had the same personality type as I currently do, and some of those include Benjamin Franklin, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Niccolo Machiavelli. All of these people experienced the same sort of thoughts or behavioral patterns as I have. But, a few people who are considered evil have also had the same personality type. For example Mao Zedong, or the Dictator of Communist China also has the same type of personality type as I do.

My Personality Animal: 

After I took the Lion/Otter/Golden Retriever/Beaver Test I added up all my points and came to the conclusion that  fall into the "Beaver" category. The beavers are very organized and quick thinkers, and they value creativity and respect. But their weakness is pressure by others and trying too hard to be perfect. This category suits me quite well because I believe it aligns with my strengths as well as my interests. 


My Thoughts On My Personality Type:

I Believe this personality type does actually represent me very well, and it has helped me realize some of my own thoughts and behavior as well. For example, I believe that I do overthink things and that I tend to stick to a certain type of group of friends. This personality type shows that I have the capabilities to lead a team or stay on task and follow the lead of others, and I have learned that it's good to be prepared and that I can be rather flexible and resourceful if I need to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment